Friday, January 30, 2015

MENTIONS: Makeup Artist Stacey Panepinto Mentions Spray-Tanning Kristen for BREAKING DAWN PART 1

Embedded image permalink 

While we were shooting Breaking Dawn in Brazil, I was tanning Kristen Stewart for the honeymoon scenes. The makeup I was using was literally melting because it was so hot [and] humid. Lucky for me, my colleague Jean Black had Era in her kit and introduced me to it. Era saved me and now I can't get enough of it. I just used it on all my actors in the feature Safe Haven.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...