Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Photos and Interview: Hayley in Billboard Magazine for Trailblazer Award

Full Article and new photo:

0 

Photos by David McClister:

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

Full Interview:

IT’S OK TO CALL PARAMORE “FEMALE-FRONTED” NOW
“I’ve always been like, ‘I don’t want you to call Paramore a female-fronted band. I just want to be a band.’ But I make the distinction now because I grew up not really placing much value on the strong women I was listening to.”
STRONG WOMEN SHE’S LISTENING TO
“I love Debbie Harry and Siouxsie Sioux. I grew up listening to The Distillers, so Brody Dalle was a hero. Girl groups are really important to me, but the Shangri-Las especially. As far as more current acts: Joy Williams, Gwen [Stefani] and Beyoncé. I am always watching and trying to learn from them — they’re smart and calculated, but still free.”
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO HAVE YOUR OWN CRUISE
“I swear I recognized everyone in the front of the crowd — like I remembered a time we had hung out at Denny’s after a show or at the merch table. It just felt like family: It was everything you start a band for in the first place. I was really thankful and humbled and geeked out. And there was an open bar and free ice cream and pizza all the time. I loved it.”
ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, THE YEAR 2014
“This is our 10th year as a band, so I should say 10, but I’m going to say 11. If it doesn’t go to 11, what good is it?”
2014 HIGHLIGHTS
Led Paramore to its first Hot 100 top 10 hit with “Ain’t It Fun,” which climbed to No. 10 in May.
Co-headlined this summer’s Monumentour with Fall Out Boy.
Topped the Dance/Mix Show Airplay chart with featured vocals on Zedd’s “Stay the Night.”
Welcomed home from tour with balloons and gifts by her boyfriend, New Found Glory guitarist Chad Gilbert: “Romance is cool, I guess.”

source: billboard
Scan:

 




Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...