Friday, January 16, 2015

MENTIONS: Julianne Moore Mentions Kristen with SSN Insider

 

SSN: You have some touching scenes with Kristen Stewart, who plays one of your daughters. 

Do you find the younger generation to have a different approach to the acting craft?

Julianne: People always ask me if I gave her advice. [There’s] an assumption that there’s some kind 


of a relationship that’s unequal. It’s not. The fact of the matter is, Kristen is my peer. She’s been 

working since she was nine years old. It was great for me to have a scene partner I could rely on 

emotionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...