Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MENTIONS: Jamie Dornan Mentions Rob in an New Interview with Variety

  

Full Quote:

“I’ve been around Rob long enough to see what it’s been like for him,” Dornan says in the cover story from this week’s issue of Variety. “I don’t know if it’s been a benefit to witness that. Whatever that is.”

Dornan then added: “By the way, it’s not the same thing. We’re not the ‘Twilight’ franchise. We’re a different thing. Whatever my situation is, it’s going to be different from Rob’s. They are incomparable.”

What did Dornan and Pattinson talk about? “I don’t remember what we talked about the last time I saw him,” Dornan says. “I think we just got drunk.”


Read more of Jamie's interview with Variety here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...