Thursday, January 22, 2015

MENTIONS: Julianne Moore Talks Kristen on WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE!

Julianne Moore was on Watch What Happens Live! on Bravo earlier tonight and she talked about working with Kristen in Still Alice. 

Mentions of Kristen:

1:55 Host Andy Cohen: "Drink until your daughter looks like Kristen Stewart" LOL :)

27:53 Julianne: "I love her. She's the best girl in the world. So talented, so soulful, and cares about her work so much. I've known her since she was 12 years old, I don't know where this reputation came from because I've never seen any evidence of it. She's a wonderful actress, and a wonderful person, and I love her to death." :) ♥♥♥

Watch the video below to hear:



source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...