Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Pic of Kristen with @hairbyadir & @JillianDempsey


Adhsmaxt

New Pics and Article from InStyle:
Kristen Stewartimagebam.com





Kristen Stewart is known for her casual style, both on and off the red carpet. Even though the star favors sporty kicks over sky-high stilettos, every once in awhile, she’ll throw us all for a loop and rock an amazing pair of heels. But you may not catch her wearing them for long.
“I feel more confident on my feet,” she told InStyle.com exclusively at the launch party for Jillian Dempsey Jewelry in L.A. as to why she prefers sneakers. “Like in a photo, obviously, things look better wearing heels, but in terms of just kicking around and actually like experiencing an entire night, heels limit me.” Which is why you’ll often catch her doing a quick change from stilettos to flats at some point during an evening out. “I feel I can experience about half of my night that I would be able to experience if I was just wearing shoes and I could run around,” she said.
“Literally, these [heels] slow you down. You get about half of your night, and they’re just like painful. So I really dig Vans. I just like wearing Vans.” So chances are if she’s wearing something fancy, we’d bet that she always has a pair of comfy kicks within arm’s reach.
Plus, see more of Kristen in stilettos to sneakers!
Source: KStewartfans 




Embedded image permalink

hairbyadir: So proud of my friend @jilliandempsey new jewelry line! Amazing to see all of our friends wearing and supporting this brilliant line of jewels! #kristenstewart#jilliandempsey #maxfields #brilliant

Source 

Kristen on Jillian:
“She’s incredibly ambitious, creative, very true, and she’s a wonderful mother,”Kristen said of Jillian. “She’s just one of those chicks that you meet in life and you’re like, ‘You actually are very impressive, and I should take note of that and look up to you,’”

“It’s nice to see her creatively turned on, and it gives her something to recharge herself as an artist which is important,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...