Tuesday, December 3, 2013

#spotlight The Spotlight Is On Teaser: 12/2/13

The Spotlight is On! by Paralighter4ever
Chapter 74 Teaser
Banner by FSMeurinne
Banner by FSMeurinne
Carlisle called me to tell me Jake was being released from jail.

I didn’t care. I was over Jake and everything that had happened almost 5 years ago. I was happy. Happy with my band, my relationship with Edward, and my family. I didn’t want to speak to him right now, not when everything was falling into place for me. I’d talk to him eventually, but not right now.
Rose wanted me on a track for her new album, and I’d thought it was really sassy and cute. And the best part of it was I got to play guitar.

Source: FicTease

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...