Friday, November 8, 2013

Winona Ryder Mentions Kristen @Itsoktobeyouorg


Today, a new generation of actresses is navigating territory charted by Ryder from the ’80s till now. When pressed about what type of advice she might give to a young star hoping to cultivate a similarly iconic career, Ryder is overtly cautious.I was recently askedabout Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence,”she recalls. “In answering I was very genuine, and I did say I thought they were both incredibly talented. But I mentioned something about their privacy and how my heart goes out to them, and the feedback I got was like, ‘How dare she!’ It’s just another example of something being taken out of context, the interpretation was that I pitied them or something. I guess people decide to take things a certain way for headlines or Internet hits. But these are great actresses! I don’t know what they think of me. I would never give advice because I would feel very presumptuous. Their success is very different than mine was, and it’s a different time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...