Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NFL Star Jordan Cameron is a Kristen Stewart and "Adventureland" Fan!

Surprising interview about a football star's love for Kristen! (Not really surprised, but still!)



But to get back to the issue at hand, there was one subject we got into with Jordan that was somewhat embarrassing. Namely, he loves the Twilight books. Actually, I have no issue with that. I mean, I wear sherbet-colored shirts, I have a Green Lantern coffee mug, I read comics myself so I can judge no man who likes the Twilight books.
The issue came when I made a Kristen Stewart joke and Jordan actually defended her. What the what? That might be inexcusable. This is the kind of thing that gets you traded in a fantasy league, buddy! Timmy Wright is going to be my fantasy tight end for the rest of the year now!
Or not.
Turns out Jordan is a huge fan of "Adventureland" and we're all friends again. Seriously, you should check out the movie, because it's rather awesome. A must-see. Even though Jordan and I kind of spoil it for everybody. Sorry about that.
Really cute!! :)

Source: NFL.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...