Wednesday, September 9, 2015

#CampXRay Marco Khan on Working with Kristen Stewart: "Such a professional!"


Kristen Stewart's Camp X-Ray co-star Marco Khan praised her in an interview with News.am:

In one of your latest movies, Camp X-Ray, you appear with the ‘Twilight” star, Kristen Stewart. What can you say about her? How it was to work with Kristen?

Kristen was a joy to work with. Such a professional! During the film I had to fight with her and SPIT on her face. Originally I couldn't do it and kept spitting on her uniform! But the story/ script said I had to spit on her face! She pulled me to the side after I told her and the director "I've never spat on anyone's face before not mentioning a young girl that could be my daughters age if I had one!" after she pulled me to aside and said , "It has to be done! I want you to do it!" After doing it right, I went to her and apologized and hugged her saying " I'm sorry!" Later at the wrap party she told me "Give me your address I want to send you a thank you package!" I would work with her anytime again.
___________

If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr by clicking the share buttons below. Also, if you liked this blog, subscribe for more!
 Thanks for reading! :) ♥

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...