Monday, September 23, 2013

Zedd ft. Hayley Williams "Stay the Night" Music Video

Finally, after weeks of jamming out to the track, the music video finally comes out! When the behind the scenes of it came out a few weeks ago, I was all for the concept of a sad, lonely, longing feel of the video, but now that the full length is released, I'm not so sure if I like it. Hayley and Zedd both look so gorgeous in the video, but I wanted more of a happier, upbeat feel for it. I wanted to get up and dance along with the pulsing beats, not sit down and feel sad and ,almost, mopey. I wanted the video to be like the preview that was released three weeks ago.




But anyway, it's still a great video! Check it out!


What do you think of the full video? Love it, hate it, not sure? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...