Monday, September 16, 2013

New Rob Interview with Le Figaro

In his low voice, weighting every word, the actor express his need to make an about-turn: "When you're hit by a phenomenon like Twilight, it's difficult to imagine living differently afterwards in the mind of the audience. I thought I woudln't make it out... Such a success can become a golden prison. I'm aware to be at a crucial stage in my life. All the choices I make today will define my future forever. The pressure is huge, I'm constantly wondering: 'did I make the right choice?' But at the same time, I can let fear control me.""

His transformation started last year in Cosmopolis, by David Cronenberg. With the role of a powerful trader who observes the end of the capitalism inside his limousine, he got to read a new category. Somthing more serious, at the risk of perturbing his 12 years old fans."Cosmopolis is the movie of my life. I didn't consider myself an actor before, even if I had 10 years of acting behind me. I always felt like a fraud, and inappropriate. I doubt a lot. David Cronenberg gave me confidence in myself. He changed my way of acting and thinking in this industry."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...