Monday, September 30, 2013

NEW Hayley Williams Interview with SW Basics

1. What is your favorite food that is PC aka healthy?
- Kale salad with strawberries and avocados. Plain ol’ baked sweet potatoes. Oh! and Veggie Tom Kha Gai soup with brown rice.

2. What is your fave food that a health magazine would tell you not to eat?
- Banana Pudding. Mac and Cheese. Sweet Tea. Buttermilk biscuits. Grilled cheese sandwiches. I’m a southern fried female, through and through. Also, I confess to buying peanut M&M’s like every time I go to a movie, which is a lot.
3. What is a skincare myth that you have busted on your own?
- That putting oil on your face will make you breakout. I’m super sensitive and acne-prone and my favorite makeup brand is RMS. Their products have lots of good, organic, pure oils in them and I swear not only do they NOT break me out but they actually make my skin look and feel better.
4. What percent natural are you?
- Hmm, I’m gonna say about 70 or 75%. I have a habit of buying drugstore eyeshadows and lipstains. Oh and I still use fancy brand perfumes. They’re like some feminine fantasy for me. I feel like they keep me from turning into a boy on tour. My next move is to find a really nice natural one that sticks with me all day… and also keeps me from turning into a boy.

5. What is your naked animal? (Oh you don’t know what this is? Allow us to improve your life tremendously. IF posing for naked photos, what animal would you choose to hide your girly parts?)
- This just became the greatest interview of all time. I’m fairly certain that this [a little bird] is my “naked” animal. Which ironically, wears a bonnet. That’s just the sort of lady I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...