Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Teaser for "The Spotlight is On!"

TSIO ch 64 teaser
Edward and I didn’t speak for months.

Everyone else asked us if everything was ok, but we didn’t answer.

Rose held me close when she’d found me sobbing on the kitchen floor after Edward had left. She’d asked me what happened but I couldn’t talk about it because it didn’t register in my brain yet.

And it wasn’t like Edward and I had broken up, but it seemed like it was. We’d fought before, but not like this. This was a real test for us, and I hated it.

What made matters even more difficult was that we’d gotten the trial date against Jake. When Edward found out, he started getting angrier. I understood the blame he put on Jake for what he did to me, but he really was starting to scare me.

It surprised me that he came to the first day of the trial, but not really.

The whole week of the trial was a blur, but I was glad; in the end, Jake would serve in jail for 5 years.

I let go of the huge breath I didn’t even know I was holding.


Edward hugged me for a long time when we got home with the rest of our family.

The rest of the story comes out tomorrow, so stay tuned for it! 
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5535426/63/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...