Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Hayley Williams Interview with MTV News #StaytheNight

Hayley explained why she isnt worried some Paramore fans aren't into her collaboration with Zedd, "Stay the Night".



“I’m someone who’s really drawn to tragedy and melancholy when it comes to love songs, I think it makes them more interesting,” she explained. “And this song, I think it’s really sad, but I also think it’s really beautiful; it’s two people that know they’re not really cut out for each other, but there’s a fire there and they’re trying to get the most out of it before they actually part for good. To me, it’s really romantic, but it’s sad. I love that.”
And that’s why Williams isn’t worried about whether or not Paramore fans will fall in love with the track … she already has, and that’s what really matters. Though she’s hopeful they’ll be willing to come along with her on her latest musical journey.
“I think they’ll like it! My fingers are crossed, all of them, and my toes too, because I really love this song,” she laughed. “Obviously you can’t please everyone, but if you really love what you do, and you aren’t faking it, I don’t think you can lose so long as it’s genuine.”
Do you like "Stay the night"? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...