Friday, March 6, 2015

NEW Fanpics and Encounter of Kristen in Idaho Yesterday (Mar. 5, 2015)


imagebam.com imagebam.com 

Army Surplus Warehouse - We had Kristen Stewart in the store today! She was awesome!
She said she was just driving through. [Q: I saw somewhere that she is headed to Montana to do a motion picture.] That's what she told me too.
"I was picking up clothes and she walked over to me and said sorry she did that and she would clean them up. I said no it's ok, hey are you Kristen? She said yes, was super friendly. She talked about how this area and idaho was beautiful. I asked if I could take my picture with her cause no one would believe me and she laughed and said of course. I did see a small smile too! Haha."

Kristen is on her way to film the Untitled Kelly Reichardt Project


If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr by clicking the share buttons below.
Thanks for reading! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...