Thursday, March 5, 2015

MENTIONS: Julianne Moore Mentions Kristen with Metro UK

 
During 'Still Alice' promo in the UK last month

Of Kristen Stewart, who plays her daughter, she says, "I love her: she's a true, true partner. I loved how compassionate she was. My husband [Bart Freundlich] cast her in a movie [Catch That Kid] when she was 12 so I've known her a long time."

And what of the equally successful Jennifer Lawrence, her Hunger Games: Mockingjay co-star? "I think they're both terrific actors and lovely human beings - really articulate and aware and present with a sense of being young with lots of possiblities. I don't think either of them are jaded by what's happened to them."


If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr by clicking the share buttons below.

Thanks for reading! :) ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...