Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NEW TEASER: The Spotlight is On! #Spotlight @FicTease

FicTease.com set up a new feature, Teaser Tuesdays, and my fic "The Spotlight is On" is in it! Yay!

THE SPOTLIGHT IS ON by Paralighter4ever
Chapter 67 Teaser
paralighter4ever-thespotlightison

I walked into my room with all my suitcases, and all eyes were on me. A tall guy with wire-rimmed glasses came up to me, and shook my hand. “Hi, Edward Cullen, right?”
Weirded out, I grabbed my hand away. “Yeah, thanks,” I said, not thankful at all. I frowned at everyone else and they looked away.
I really didn’t want to be in here. But I promised Bella that I’d get my act together, and figure myself out. If it worked for Bella, then it could work for me, too. I just didn’t see it right now.

Story Links: FFn
Author Links: Blog | Twitter

Thanks, FicTease! Be sure to check out the whole chapter this Thursday!

Source: FicTease

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...