Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MENTIONS: Jenny Lewis Mentions Kristen Stewart in the "Just One of the Guys" Music Video

image host

Elle.comAww. Kristen Stewart starred in your last video for "Just One of the Guys." How did that happen?!

Jenny Lewis: I e-mailed her. Seriously. I'd met her a few years ago, and I knew she was a big Rilo Kiley fan. She was the second person I cast. The first was Anne Hathaway, who is one of my great friends. We worked together for a year on a movie called Song One, which she produced. Johnathan and I wrote the songs for that, and we became great friends with Annie through it…so Kristen is the one girl in the video who I knew the least, and I was so excited that she just came on set and joined in. And do you know she's hilarious? She's hilarious. I didn't have to do much directing with her, because she was, like, perfect.

Who came up with the track suit idea?

I did. I said, here are the rules: everyone barefoot. Track suits. Pant suits. No nail polish.

source | via

If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr by clicking the share buttons below.
Thanks for reading! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...