Friday, December 12, 2014

Hayley Williams Attends the Billboard Women in Music Awards Luncheon




Hayley's Acceptance Speech for the Trailblazer Award: "This is so cool. This is the greatest award honor that I feel I could ever receive. Thank you for making me feel seen and heard,”

Speech from billboard.com
"Thank you for having me -- I wrote [my speech] down because I was afraid I would make eye contact with Beyonce and forget everything," Williams joked, nodding to the fact that Queen B was among the music and industry luminaries in the audience. "This the greatest honor I could receive, because this is the legacy I want to leave. To be in a band with my two best friends and never do anything that was something we didn't want to do. It's an amazing and powerful thing to be celebrated for who you are. There are a lot of girls who never feel that way, and I want to spend my life making them seen and heard."









Photos

Red Carpet

Fan/Media

Embedded image permalink  Embedded image permalink Embedded image permalink  Embedded image permalink Embedded image permalink    

HQ

 Click to view full size image  Click to view full size image Click to view full size image Click to view full size image   Click to view full size image

                  









   

Inside the Theater

Hayley wearing Nashville's The End inspired necklace

Embedded image permalink


With Jessie J, Aretha Franklin, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, and Charli XCX
EPIC selfie!!!
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink


Embedded image permalink

Introducing Charli XCX

Embedded image permalink

Paramore (Taylor and Jeremy came along!) with Joy Williams performing "Hate to See Your Heart Break"

Embedded image permalink    
Paramore's manager Mark, PR manager Christina, and Jeremy

Embedded image permalink

Accepting the Trailblazer Award

Embedded image permalink Embedded image permalink 

Videos

Red Carpet



Paramore with Joy Williams Performing "Hate to See Your Heart Break"



Fanvideos



A video posted by M. Tye Comer (@mtye) on

With Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande & others







Accepting the Trailblazer Award


Sources:
Fan/media: 1 2 3 4 5 
HQ: 1 2 3  4 5 
Videos: 1 2 3 4 5 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...