Saturday, May 25, 2013

Statement for the Rob/Kristen Fandom

Hi, guys! I just wanted to make a statement about what’s been going on. I don’t like what has been happening in the fandom, so I decided to make some changes for myself and my site, thanks to a friend of mine, on Twitter. As you know, my site is clean: no pap pics, no gossip, or talks of Rob, Kristen, or Paramore's personal lives. But on my twitter account, I’ve become a bit of a beacon for negativity. So, I won’t perpetrate the hate for pap pics or gossip on my twitter (TL) account anymore. And I won’t continue to follow accounts that support negativity or gossip. I just want both of my accounts to spread as much of positivity as possible.
Thank you & Apologies for those I've personally offended...
Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...