Friday, May 31, 2013

Paramore's Hayley Williams Makes You Feel Great #IHeartHayley

This video right here is for anyone: those of whom who are feeling ok with themselves, or not feeling ok at all. I saw this video, and I didn't see my favorite frontwoman from my favorite band. I didn't see the global superstar with the powerhouse vocals. I saw someone who wanted to be a friend to someone who was feeling insecure with themselves, or scared to do anything they wanted just because others told them not to. I saw a role model for young girls, boys, men, and women alike. I love you, Hayley Williams!





Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...