Wednesday, May 8, 2013

British-Irish Girl Group The Saturdays' New Single "Gentleman" Has Lyrics About Rob!

Haha this is too cute!
Verse:
[Verse 3]
I need a Ryan Gosling, I need a Robert Pattinson
Somebody I can take to mama, I need to find my Obama
I need a Jonas brother and how ’bout a Denzel Washington?
I need a Kellen Lutz and a Channing Tatum
Throw one my way, I’ll date ‘em
I need a Drake, I need a Ludacris
I need a Weezy, I don’t care who he is
Heard ‘em say, I need a Kanye
He ain’t a gentleman, but I’ll have ‘em anyway
George Clooney, Lamar Odom
Larry King, I like ‘em older
All the gentlemen from all around the world
Holler at me, let me be your girl

Hear the song below:


Source: Spunk-Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...