Sunday, February 15, 2015

MENTIONS: Teresa Palmer Mentions Kristen in an Interview with 'The Daily Beast'

Photo via twifans.com

Her zom-com Warm Bodies came out, and was both a critical and commercial hit, with Palmer drawing comparisons to Kristen Stewart—including by her co-star in the film, Nicholas Hoult.

“Everyone says that!” says Palmer of the KStew comparisons. “Nick would say that to me, and then I was at the Met Ball a couple of years ago and Kristen came up to me and said, ‘Dude, we really do look so much alike. And everyone tells me that.’ And I said, ‘We do! Everyone tells me that, too!’"
________________

They do look a little alike. What do you think? Comment below! :)

If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr by clicking the share buttons below.
Thanks for reading! :) ♥

source 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...