Thursday, February 19, 2015

MENTIONS: BRIMSTONE Director Martin Koolhoven Talks About Rob and His Fans


“Pattinson was a teen-idol. A lot of fans are still very loyal. I didn’t know he was that popular. I knew he was popular, but not that there are people that have more or less devoted their lives to finding every bit of news about him on the internet, so every interview and most probably also this one ‘Hello, Pattinson fans!’ will be translated and then everybody talks about it. And because I am on Twitter they tag my name so my whole Twitter-feed is full.

He has a kind of rebellious charisma and he is a handsome guy and he is a very good actor. So I believe he is going to be really good.”


If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr by clicking the share buttons below.
Thanks for reading! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...