Thursday, October 23, 2014

TRANSCRIPT+SCANS: Kristen in Jeff Vespa's 'The Art of Discovery' book

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Transcript: "I always wanted to make movies like my parents, both of whom were hardworking 

crew members. I wanted to come home with hundreds of stories and plates of food nicked from 

craft services, looking like I had just been through absolute hell. I thought what they did for a 

living was awesome. I still do. They were like pirates or in a traveling circus. I, though, was too 

small to be a grip like my brothers were, so, I figured I'd act. It was my only option. The 

problem was getting a job. I was eight yers old, and wasn't very child actor-y.

After a year of failed auditions, which culminated in an emotional afternoon meeting for the 


film The Safety of Objects, I thought, 'Wow this isn't just a cool job like my parents have, this

 is who I am.' That was the day my dream of being a grip or a script supervisor shattered, and 

my life opened up beyond my wildest imagination."

• NEW Sundance Portrait & Quote in Jeff Vespa's 'The Art of Discovery: Hollywood Stars Reveal 


Their Inspirations' book. You can order it on Amazon.

"A portion of the proceeds from the sales of The Art of Discovery will go to support the arts 


advocacy programs of The Creative Coalition, the premier nonprofit, nonpartisan social and public 

advocacy organization of the arts and entertainment community."

source 

scans 

via itsoktobeyouorg 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...