Tuesday, July 22, 2014

'The Suicide Sign' Praises Hayley Williams during the #APMAS


 Embedded image permalink 

thesuicidesign: I've been extremely busy these last couple of weeks and will continue to be for a large portion of the upcoming months. I don't know how often I will get to post on this profile considering my new crazy tour schedule, but I wanted to leave you all with this. If there is any proof that life can change in the flip of a coin is this image right here. I woke up today bummed out and I'm going to bed having met an unbelievably, sweet, uplifting girl named Hayley Williams. Sometimes things don't go the way you want them to (for example I think this image is not exactly all in focus) but that doesn't mean the outcome of the situation won't be positive. Watching all day people come up to this young lady asking for photos, and seeing her each and every time respond with a smile or hug absolutely took me back. Many would say that it's easy to stay happy when you have so much attention, but I would argue differently. It is (at least for me) very heavy and tedious to stay happy after meeting so many people and hearing about their problems/stories. Watching Hayley respond to everyone with such kindness reminded me that being happy is a choice; You always have a choice. A choice to think about the bad or the good, a choice to walk towards brighter light or lie in the dark. The #suicide sign project has never been about telling people what to do. I started this project to encourage people to think differently, to think happier; to remind them that if given time, things do change. Thanks for reminding me of all of those things today, miss. It was truly a pleasure meeting you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...