Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dakota Fanning Mentions Kristen

 

Promoting her movie Very Good Girls, Dakota mentioned Kristen:
Music is a huge factor in the movie, and it was scored by the amazing Jenny Lewis. Did you by any chance catch her new music video with Kristen Stewart and Anne Hathaway?

"I did! Well, Kristen is one of my closest friends so I knew about it when she was filming it. It was really fun to work with Jenny. She’s very close with Naomi and I was so excited to meet her! I think the music [in the movie] is so amazing." 

via 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...