Sunday, July 28, 2013

Picture Quote: Taylor York @itstayloryall




"I think it was always - and I don’t even know if we’ve ever talked about this much, the way it worked with the five of us, is I was always in the middle. I was not a peacemaker, but I was trying to be peacekeeper. I was desperately trying to make sure everything would work. I feel like, for a while there, there was this real lack of unity. For me, to have one of those sides fall off [with the Farros leaving], it was kind of like ‘I don’t have to be this middleman anymore. I can actually unite with Hayley and Jeremy. We can actually be a team."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...