Friday, July 26, 2013

Picture Quote: Hayley Williams @yelyahwilliams



"I think what i have learned most is that... I'll never be perfect. I'm not talking about just looks or things like that... but in every part of life... I'll always be flawed. I'm sure a lot of girls feel that way too and I know that dudes do cause I live with a bunch of em. The greatest feeling is knowing that I don't have to be right. I've been ashamed and am still ashamed of things I've felt. Hate. Jealousy. Lust. Fear. Pride. Self consciousness. Pure anger. Pity. Just plain hurt. But instead of hiding it all... I feel like I need to talk about it."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...