Saturday, August 8, 2015

Check Out the NEW SCANS and Quotes of Robert Pattinson in Jolie Magazine



Here are some new quotes from Robert Pattinson's interview with German's Jolie Magazine. The full interview will be available on their website. Also are some scans from the magazine.

 "I've always had the feeling I need to prove myself: as an actor, a star, a person," he admitted to German magazine Jolie. "That might be how I've managed to keep my feet on the ground. Although I've often wished I had a bigger ego - maybe it would have helped me cope with all the things around me."

"I don't think so. I'm sure I'll have a child that's totally cool and confident," he grinned. "He or she will probably look at me every day and think to themselves: 'Why is this guy such a weird, crotchety man?'"

"At my age you don't often get the chance to play a father," he explained. "Especially not one who leaves his family in the lurch."


Scans

imagebam.com imagebam.com 

Scans via: rplife 

If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr by clicking the share buttons below. Also, if you liked this blog, subscribe for more!

 Thanks for reading! :) ♥

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...