Friday, June 12, 2015

#8YearsofRIOT: Happy Eighth Birthday to Paramore's Second Album


Happy 8th birthday to Paramore's second album RIOT!

Wikipedia stats: Paramore's second album was released today in 2007, certified Platinum in the United States by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on July 11, 2008 and in Ireland by Irish Recorded Music Association, and Gold in the United Kingdom.

This album really changed my life and brought me to my favorite band. I'm so glad that I bought it all those years ago and I listen to it over and over again. 

Buy the album on iTunes or stream it on Paramore's Youtube channel

If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr by clicking the share buttons below. Also, if you liked this blog, subscribe for more!

 Thanks for reading! :) ♥

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...