Friday, November 21, 2014

Julianne Moore Talks Working with Rob, Kristen and Jennifer Lawrence

ehM53b9

Julianne and Kristen Stewart play mother and daughter in Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland’s drama, “Still Alice.” Julianne’s portrayal of a woman fighting the early onset of Alzheimer’s disease is generating buzz that she’s the Best Actress frontrunner in this awards season.

In “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 1,” Jennifer’s Katniss Everdeen finds herself in District 13 of Panem and obliged to align with Julianne’s President Alma Coin.

“They’re incredibly talented young women and have been great partners,” Julianne added about Jennifer and Kristen who are coincidentally both 24. “I don’t remember that happening (to me) when I was younger. We didn’t have these big franchises. So, I’ve been impressed by both of them, by the depth of their talent and ability to navigate these really difficult waters. I feel lucky to have worked with both of them.”

On Kristen’s “Twilight” franchise costar, Robert Pattinson, with whom Julianne costars in “Maps to the Stars,” the 53-year-old actress said, “Robert’s looks belie who he is inside. He has this formidable, very beautiful face. He’s such a gorgeous guy. He looks like he would be remote, but the minute I met him, he was very chatty. He’s very funny. He’s knowledgeable about film. He loves acting, actors and movies.

“Robert talked the entire time. I have to say I was shocked because I didn’t expect it. I mean, he’s so friendly, truly delightful, smart and talented. I loved him right away!”



source 
via kstewartnews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...