Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kristen and Juliette Binoche on the Cover of Interview Magazine Germany

HQ

imagebam.com 

Scans
For Interview Magazine (Russia)
image host image host 

 

Interview (preview)
Juliette Binoche’s First Impression Of Kristen Stewart - The two actresses chatted in the interview for the magazine. Juliette told Kristen:

"Of course I googled you. Why? I needed to know whom I am supposed to meet and play with. I did watch some interviews of yours and instantly decided that I like you. I also watched On The Road — and skipped Twilight. Although I have to admit that the first time I ever saw you was on my daughters walls. I remember walking into her room thinking: So what the hell is this about?"

In an excerpt, Stewart is quoted as saying, “They say it’s one movie for you and one for them. But that’s bullsh*t. They are both mine! I like doing blockbusters. I like when everybody sees what I do. I can do whatever the f*ck I want.”

Beautiful!! ❤️
Thanks, @RKMovieNews!
Better quality photo via teamkristensite 
Interview and Interview Russia scans via itsoktobeyou.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...