Monday, March 17, 2014

@alterthepress Recaps PARAHOY! @paramore @parahoycruise

 

Ahhhh! So Parahoy! was the most amazing experience ever. End of story, end of review.

No, but seriously, when I say that it's the best thing I have ever done, and probably will ever do, that's no exaggeration. At this point, I don't even think the birth of my first child could top it (sorry, future kids!). I will admit, I've never been one for a first-person account, but part of what made Parahoy! so truly special was the way everyone was invited to weave their own individual story on board. What was simply astounding - and potentially unrivalled - was the level of togetherness it provided. For us, as fans, for me, as a writer, and of course, for the bands. There is literally no other experience for music fans on Earth of the magnitude that the hosts, Sixthman, provide, and in all honesty it felt incredibly surreal throughout. For that reason, in order to do its personal elements justice, I needed to introduce this epic adventure (that I never wanted to end!) by speaking from the heart.

With the trip being so long and incorporating so many performances from the 6 bands, the DJs and the comedians, here are the highlights!


Read the rest of the review HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...