Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Teaser: The Spotlight is On 8/29/13

“You could have been hurt,” he sighed. “I got worried when I saw these pictures of you in a wool hat and sunglasses.”
“Well, it is colder here than in Seattle, Edward.” I smiled. “It might even snow.”
“Ha ha, very funny that I care so much about your safety.”
“Really, I’m fine. No one really said anything, they just took their pictures.”
“I can’t wait to see the full effect.” Edward laughed.

I laughed, “I just can’t wait to come home.”

Check out FicCentral.com for the header for my story. Scroll all the way to the bottom, and when you see the name Paralighter4ever, stop there; that one is mine. Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

CHARLIE'S ANGELS: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska Set to Star in Elizabeth Banks' Reboot

Photo credits: Getty Images; Courtesy of UTA; Getty Images Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska, Kristen Stewart The time has come! Many news ...